Enchanted Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enchanted Illusions

Enchanted Illusions Studio Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InnerPlanetes

InnerPlanetes

Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)   Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:43 pm

OMFG.

-throws a tantrun-

If you've seen the new episode, -sniffle- Alois dies! And can you believe by who?! Yes, Claude killed him. Dammit boy, I was just starting to like you and NOW you go on and kill yourself/died on me?!

I am sorry but I just HAD to start this topic.

Oh damn, even if Claude is "demon", a girl can dream right? Alois looked like he really love Claude.. bahh and now that stupid son of a demon killed him and .. ;___; Not to mention the fact that, Alois was his contracter so I wonder what happens to his soul. I mean.. it didn't look like Claude took it, unless Yana is thinking about putting his soul in the ring, like Ciel's soul.

Oh man but seriously, I'm about to effing cry! Pshhh maybe not cry but... gahh kill Claude myself! I mean, he looked so happy when Claude held his face and BAM! But this is getting me thinking, what about Sebastian? I mean.. I know Ciel is the perfect soul and everything but... w-what if Sebby kills Cial like that... or something like that.. I mean, like I said, a girl can dream PLUS since he's liek the "perfect soul" and all, that'd be even more fucked up if Sebastian kills Ciel like that.

(And since he's a demon and all, he probably won't give Claude his soul like that~ >8D That's what you get bitch! For killing Alois!)

Btw, I love the new ending song by Kalafina. I'm actually downloading it right now, alongside with a bunch of stuff haha. But seriously, that song is beautiful. I really like Kalafina and their songs C8

So tell me folks~! What are your opinion on it?! (;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InnerPlanetes
DarkGoddess
Admin
DarkGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)   Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:28 pm

I agree, I hated that he killed him...Though I have to admit that I saw it coming. I mean, after episode 7, I figured Claude was going to end up killing the kid. Just because he's a selfish idiot that wants Ceil's soul. Urgh, Claude irks me. Does he really think he's going to win against Sebastian?! I think not....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkGoddess487
InnerPlanetes

InnerPlanetes

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)   Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Does he think he's going to win after what he did to Alois?!

OH HELL HE IS NOT D8<

He shall die by my hands.. or at least.. pfft I'll trick him into loving Alois ;__;
The guy needs some love~ D:
Back to top Go down
xStripehSocksx

xStripehSocksx

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)   Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Oh God, Alois. ; A ; I saw something bad coming, after the whole "Et tu, Brute?" vibes from episode 7, maybe some degree of back-stabbing... but I really didn't expect Claude to kill him and nnnn-- ; n ; How many episodes is this series supposed to be, too? 1 cour or 2? With how much the action has picked up, I'm thinking 13 episodes (1 cour)... but if they do take it to 2 cour (24/26), I'm wondering how they'll keep it going with the current pace.

But still. Aloiiiis... *sob* I want to take him home and hug him and love him forever.
Back to top Go down
tayuyagirl
Admin
tayuyagirl

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)   Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm gonna be the bitch here and say Alois' death didn't really affect me lD I guess half of it is because I'm pretty sure what Hannah did has a continuation. Unless she just ate him. I agree that Claude sucks though. After jizzing his pants in episode 7, I just didn't care about him.
Also, I'm pretty sure it's a 13 episode season. I remember seeing that somewhere, though MAL hasn't posted it yet, so its not official.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tayuyashoujo
InnerPlanetes

InnerPlanetes

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)   Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Bah I heard it was either 24 or 13.

I guess its kind of expected, since you don't find most animes to be under 13 episodes nor over 24 episode; somewhere in the middle of that, I guess xD

@tay: Don't worry about it, you're not hated... here at least .__. Like I said, this was the episode that made me like him yet they took him away from me xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)   Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuhi II ; Episode 8 (SPOILERZ!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Illusions :: Spam :: Anime/Manga Chat-
Jump to: